Staff Recognition Awards
The Shirley Brooks-Jones Citizenship Award ($500)
- Provides outstanding and ongoing excellence in services to faculty, staff, students and/or others.
- Enhances the quality of work-life in ways that makes a significant difference for colleagues orcustomers.
- Develops creative solutions to problems that result in significantly more effective and efficient collegeoperations.
- Contributes to positive changes in the college.
Promotes the College’s mission We Sustain Life and aids in accomplishing the College’s goal to transform CFAES to be a highly effective, relevant, efficient, and innovative college by focusing on four grand challenges: sustainability, one health, rural-urban interface, and leadership.
Key Values Award ($300)
- A service award for dedication, cooperation and positive attitudes in the workplace. Nominations for staff members within first (3) years of employment
Innovation Award ($300)
- For developing and/or participating in project initiatives and/or process operations improvements that enhances CFAES, Extension, ATI or OARDC and its mission
Special Recognition ($300)
- For going above and beyond job duties, for having special commitment to tasks, positive customer service and improving workplace communications
All nominations need to be submitted to Staff Advisory Council Awards Committee c/o Joy Bauman, CFAES Center for Cooperatives, 1864 Shyville Road, Piketon, OH 45611. (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 18, 2019.