Staff Recognition Awards
The Shirley Brooks-Jones Citizenship Award ($500*)
- Provides outstanding and ongoing excellence in services to faculty, staff, students and/or others.
- Enhances the quality of work-life in ways that make a significant difference for colleagues or customers.
- Develops creative solutions to problems that result in significantly more effective and efficient college operations.
- Contributes to positive changes in the college.
Promotes the college’s vision, We Sustain Life, and aids in accomplishing the college’s goal to transform CFAES to be a highly effective, relevant, efficient, and innovative college by focusing on four grand challenges: sustainability, one health, rural-urban interface, and leadership.
Whoever nominates a staff member must secure a letter of support from one other person.
Key Values Award ($300*)
- A service award for dedication, cooperation and positive attitudes in the workplace. Nominations are for staff members within their first (3) years of employment in CFAES.
Innovation Award ($300*)
- For developing and/or participating in project initiatives and/or process operations improvements that enhance CFAES, Extension, ATI or OARDC and its mission
Special Recognition ($300*)
- For going above and beyond job duties, for having special commitment to tasks, positive customer service and improving workplace communications
Due Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 5:00PM.
If you would prefer to email your submission, please use this form.
* Awards are paid out in a one-time amount on a future paycheck. Winners will also receive a plaque and be recognized at the CFAES Awards Program.